Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer discounts?
If you are a first-time customer, you may use "FIRSTORDER" to receive 10% off your purchase.
If you will be purchasing more than 10 (ten) closet rods with us, you will receive an automatic discount at checkout.
What is your return policy?
We have a 30-day return policy for items in their original packaging, unopened, unused, and with tags. You need a receipt or proof of purchase. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return. Custom-cut closet rods, sale items, and clearance items cannot be returned.
All returns and exchanges will be subject to return shipping charges.
Are the rod supports included with the closet rods?
No, all of our items are sold separately:
- Closet Rods: Include one closet rod.
- End Supports: Include two end supports: The Round will come with one open and one closed support. The oval will come with two open supports.
- Center Supports: Include one center support.
- Closet Kits: Vary by item, please read each product description for more details.
What size closet rods do you offer?
We currently offer 8 standard sizes in all of our finishes.
- 17 3/4"
- 23 3/4"
- 29 3/4"
- 35 3/4"
- 47 15/16"
- 96" (Subject to oversized shipping charges)
We also offer custom sizes available from 1" - 95"
When will my item(s) ship?
We process all standard length closet rods and supports within 2-5 business days.
Custom length closet rods may take 5-7 business days for processing.
We ship via UPS ground, unless otherwise indicated upon checkout.
If an item is backordered, your shipment will be processed when our inventory is restocked. Please reach out to us if you need an update on backordered items.
How do I measure for the correct size closet rod?
- Measure the finished space where you will be placing the closet rod.
- Deduct for the end supports. If you will be using The Closet Rod Company's end supports, you will need to deduct 1/4" from the finished space.
*Remember: Only install end supports into wood.
Can the closet rods be cut to size on site?
Yes, our closet rods can be cut to size on-site. We suggest using a hacksaw to cut the closet rods yourself, followed by smoothing the ends with a bit of sandpaper, for a clean finish.
If you are uncomfortable cutting the closet rods yourself, we do offer custom, cut-to-length options.